Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

San Francisco, CA


This place is dismal. It smells like a nursing home. Druggies, sick people, wretched hookers & pimps, homeless people. I won't knock McDonalds, because it is what it is.. but this place makes me lose my appetite. The Burger King around the corner on 16th is slightly better.

This is a wonderful restaurant. I took a date here and we had a seat near the window overlooking the BART station. We were attended by an older mexican gentlemen who even offered extra ketchup and napkins. MY double quarter pounder was cooked well done, its like they already knew how I like my meat! My coke was also fresh and didnt taste watered down. I caught an animated movie in the corner at the kids area, to make for a complete date.

No comments:

Post a Comment