Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New York, NY


FILTHY BATHROOMS
RUDE WORKERS

I was told to use the restroom on the second floor, when I went up stairs a woman mopping the floor (American) who had her thug boyfriend sitting there yelled "get up you ain't sittin up here" (I wasn't sitting) and I replied "I'm waiting for the restroom" and she responds "Don't be sittin up here" at that point I just ignored her. Upon entering the restroom puddles of urine all over the floor, feces, graffiti on the wall, I finally respond "Try a little harder to clean the restroom" of course she started cursing and yelling. These are the type of people McDonald's franchises hire, the lowest of the low. I'm sure plenty of college kids could do those jobs but they hire the lowest of the low. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment